Pixio Limited Warranty Policy
We offer a manufacturer’s warranty on all our products.
If you need to claim against the warranty, you can find most of the information you need in this document. However, if you still need support or want to communicate with us regarding your warranty claim, please do not hesitate contact us and we will guide you through the process.
We encourage all of our customer to register your product within thirty (30) days of the original purchase at www.pixiogaming.com/register
Different model may have different warranty policy or term. The warranty policy or term may differ from one region to another.
The color and the appearance may differ depending on the product, and the specifications are subject to change without prior notice to improve the performance.
The contents of this warranty information are subject to change without notice to improve quality.
Limited Warranty Term
*** PX245c, PX274, PX276, PX277, PX277h, PX325c, PX347c and PXC32 will maintain the original 1 year warranty.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, Pixio warrants the Pixio Monitor (“Product”) you have purchased from Pixio.com or from a Pixio authorized reseller/retailer to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal consumer use during the warranty period in your region.
Authorized reseller list can be found in our website.
This limited warranty extends only to original purchaser (You), and is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases, or otherwise obtains the product from You.
This limited warranty does not cover software or non-Pixio branded products.
This limited warranty excludes cables, batteries and external powers.
If the Product becomes DOA, Defective, Abnormality or Malfunction during the warranty period Pixio will, at its option, repair or replace the Product. Pixio may use new or reconditioned components or parts to repair the Product or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model.
Replacement parts and products assume the remaining original warranty, or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
Pixio reserves the right to verify the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
Pixio reserves the right to invoice you for shipping fees and service charges for any incomplete, damaged or modified Product that is returned to Pixio and requires repair or replacement or that is not otherwise covered under this Limited Warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost reasonably necessary to replace missing or return modified parts to their original factory condition.
Products sent in for warranty service will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance. Pixio may use new, used or reconditioned parts, if permitted by the terms.
This Pixio Limited Warranty begins from the date that the Product was originally purchased, as verified by a proof of purchase provided and/or confirmed by an Authorized Reseller.
Replacement parts and/or Products may include new or refurbished parts or Products and are warranted only until the expiration of the original warranty period. Replacement parts and/or Products will meet the standard of performance and reliability of a new Product or part of the same model, however, such Products and/or parts may have small scratches, small dents, other cosmetic defects, or noticeable use.
If you need warranty service and if you need packages and inner cushion for safe shipping back to Pixio, we can send packages and cushions at your cost. Please contact us for your need. Materials are subject to availability.
Definition of Defective, Abnormality and Malfunction on Monitors
1) Abnormal line/Incorrect Color/Overlapping images
2) Dead pixels on the panel (please refer to Panel Pixel Warranty & Regulations below)
3) Unable to switch on the monitor by Power button/White Display/Power LED does not light up
4) Control buttons not working
5) Power leak and safety concerns
6) Model name does not match with shipment (Please check with your reseller first)
7) OSD function not working
Panel Pixel Warranty & Regulation:
Period Bright Dot Dark Dot
12 month ≦1 ≦5
24 months ≦3 ≦5
1 or more fully Dead Pixel will be replaced.
The panel is made up of millions of micro-electronic pixels, if one pixel no longer functions normally, it will become a bright or dark dot and is considered as normal. By ISO-9241-302, 303, 305, 307:2008 series of standards, Pixio conforms to the acceptance level between 1 to 5 defective bright/dark pixels. If your panel has less than or equal to 5, or in the range between 0~5, it is considered as an acceptable monitor.
The panel is subject to have some backlight bleeding due to LCD/LED panel characteristics specially on panels that are In-Plane-Switching (IPS) type.
A Pixel consists of 3 sub-pixels: one red, one green and one blue dot.
A bright dot is a sub-pixel that is always on under Black pattern.
A dark dot is a sub-pixel that is always off under any pattern.
Micro Dot, less than or equal to 1/2 dot (50μmφ), is excluded in the warranty.
Pixio does not provides Perfect Pixel, or Zero Dead Pixel policy, unless Pixio provides Perfect Pixel or Zero Dead Pixel guarantee in selected model.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to: (“Excluded Circumstances”)
1) Removed, revised, defaced, or damaged warranty seals and/or original factory serial numbers.
2) Damage resulting from improper installation, including, but not limited to, incorrect or insufficient electric power supply.
3) Defects resulting from long-term improper use.
4) Damage resulting from long-term static images displayed (also referred as “Image Sticking”) or improper use.
5) Damage (including cosmetic damage such as scratches, spots, or dents), failure, loss, or personal injury due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper maintenance, and storage, or acts of nature.
6) Damage incurred while being transported or moved by the customer.
7) Damage resulting from infection or installation of illegal software.
8) Damages caused by servicing not authorized by Pixio
9) Damages caused by a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Pixio
10) Damages caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions or user manuals, failure to follow the product instruction or user manuals or failure to perform cleaning or preventative maintenance
11) Uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product
12) Any equipment or components that were not included in your product as originally sold to you
13) Loss of Data
14) Normal wear and tear
15) Minor imperfection that meets design specifications
16) Cosmetic damage or exterior finish that does not affect functionality including but not limited to scratched or cracked displays
17) Within Panel Bright/Dark Dot within Panel Pixel Warranty & Regulations
18) Misuse of product, No receipt/confirmation, Invalid Purchase or No communication can void any warranty service.
19) Damage due to water
20) Damage due to connected devices or components that is not Pixio branded product.
Your user manual will show inclusive item list. If any of the item from the list is missing, please contact us to get your missing parts.
DOA (Dead On Arrival)
If you received DOA product, YOU must be reported within seven (7) days of purchase. An RMA number must be issued in order to process the replacement. Pixio will replace the DOA unit with a brand new replacement. Pixio will cover the freight charges both ways. Pixio is not responsible for the shipping damages reported after seven (7) days period.
Pixio is not responsible for the shipping damages done by the shipper or during the shipment period.
Please contact your shipping service company for your claim.
Warranty Service Procedure
We encourage you to read Pixio warranty policy thoroughly before proceeding your warranty claim.
1) Fill out the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Form at
Product must be registered and valid in order to receive any warranty service.
2) Member of our customer service team will get back to you by email within 1 business day and you will receive an RMA confirmation number if your claim is eligible of warranty services.
3) Once you received the RMA confirmation number, please ship the product to our service location we provide with RMA confirmation.
Shipping costs to Pixio will not be reimbursed.
Pixio recommends insuring all products being shipped back to Pixio.
Pixio will not be responsible or refund items lost or damaged during transit (shipping)
Products shipped to Pixio must meet the product conditions and other terms outlined in the applicable Limited Warranty for such product. If your product is received damaged, and/or does not otherwise meet the applicable Limited Warranty terms, the product will be returned to you and you may incur a service charge. Upon receiving and inspecting the product, Pixio will contact you with information and options to assist with filing a claim, and may offer a repair fee to avoid loss of the product's warranty.
Customers, whose product is NOT eligible for the limited warranty services, or is out of warranty, will be notified of the reasoning and potential options to resolve your issues.
*The RMA process may take 5-7 business days upon arrival to test and service the unit.
Limitations of Liability
Pixio SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. Pixio’s MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PLUS INTEREST ALLOWED BY LAW. Pixio IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR EVENTS BEYOND Pixio's CONTROL, SUCH AS ACTS OF GOD, VIRUSES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to You. This Agreement gives You specific legal rights and You may have other rights which vary from state to state, jurisdiction to jurisdiction or province to province. Rev.0413 PN: 46.AD159.003 5
Product Repair after Warranty Period (out of warranty)
If your product is “out of warranty” and if you need repair or replacement service, please contact us at
*Pixio may not have replacement parts for discontinued model.
Refurbished, B-Stock, or Used Products
*All recertified (Refurbished, B-Stock or Used) purchases will receive a recertified product as an RMA replacement. B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use. These products are Factory Recertified to meet the performance and reliability of a new product of the same model.
*Please note that all product purchased from Pixio Outlet Store or all recertified (Refurbished, B-Stock or Used) products will not be applicable to this warranty policy. All recertified (Refurbished, B-Stock or Used) purchases will receive a recertified product warranty. Including purchases through Newegg.com (Refurbished) and Amazon.com (Renewed). Purchases by unauthorized seller's will not be valid.
Please refer to Refurbished, B-stock or Used warranty policy below.